Senior Companionship Care
Expicare Nursing Agency provides both medical and non-medical companionship care services. Our home care professionals provide everything from full-time, round-the-clock skilled nursing to light hourly assistance with daily tasks such as personal care, housekeeping, cooking and companionship to name a few. Our caregivers provide the best home care or home healthcare services available. It is our mission to enable individuals to allow you or your loved one to maintain independence and remain safe at home.
We provide home health care and companionship care services from as little as one hour a day to 24/7 around the clock care individualized to the client's needs. At Expicare Nursing Agency, we take pride in providing quality senior home health care throughout South Florida.
Non-Medical Companionship Services Include:
- Feeding and Meal Preparation
- Incontinence Care
- Medication reminders
- Escort and Transport to Dr. appointments and events
- Shopping and Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship including reading, card playing and board games, etc.
- Respite Care for Family Members
- Fall Precautions Assistance
- Foot Massage for relaxation and to enhance circulation
Skilled Nursing Companionship Care Services Include:
- Medication Pours
- Medication Management
- Daily Assessments and Observation
- Pre and Post Operative Care
- Wound Care/Dressing Changes
- Tube Feedings
- Diabetic Care/Insulin Injections
- IV Therapy/Lab Draws
- Cardiac Assessment and Intervention
- Pulmonary Care/Oxygen Therapy and Lung Sound Assessments
- Ostomy Care
- Hospice Care
- Catheter Insertion and Care
- Central Line and Port Maintenance
Call Expicare Nursing Agency today to learn more about our companionship services and how we can provide you with the professional health care you can trust.