Expicare offers great benefits:
- Health Insurance available for qualified applicants
- Get paid weekly – when you present your signed time slip.
- Incentives for referring – new patients and new employees.
- 401K – eligible after 1 year of service
- Flexibility – work when you want, where you want. There’s plenty of work for those who are flexible.
Professional nurses and nursing assistants…
…Who share our commitment to:
- Excellence in Patient Care
- Caring and Kindness
- Professional and Personal Ethics
For more information please call:
(561) 296-6493 or (561) 392-0844
Click here to apply for employment.
For Detailed Nursing Job Descriptions choose from the links below:
- Registered nurses needed
- Licensed practical nurses needed
- Certified nursing assistants / Home Health Aides needed
- Live-In Home Health Aides needed
Expicare Offers You:
Enjoy Employee Status with the Freedom of Working for an Agency
Expicare gives their nurses and nursing assistants Employee Status, which gives the employee, the patient and the facilities in which they work the highest degree of protection. For this reason, Expicare is the nursing agency of choice for many hospitals. As an Expicare employee you receive the protection of Worker’s Compensation Coverage, Professional Liability Coverage and your taxes and social security are withheld from your pay check. At the end of the year, you will receive a W-2 to include in your income tax statement.
Expicare employees have the flexibility to determine the days and hours they work.
Click here to apply for nursing jobs.
Work For A Solid Company
Expicare Nursing Agency, Inc. was founded in 1983 by Karen Kelly, R.N. and Deborah Morley, R.N. and is located in Hypoluxo, Florida. Expicare provides staff relief and private duty services to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, independant living facilities, treatment centers and private patients throughout Palm Beach County. Expicare also works with the Department of Children and Families and Hospice. With Expicare you may specialize in a particular area or gain a wide variety of experience through our varied work opportunities for R.N.s, L.P.N.s, C.N.A.s , Home Health Aides and Live Ins.