Home Health Aide Live In
Under the supervision of the Expicare Nursing Agency’s R.N. Care Manager. The live-in Home Health Aide is responsible for the care of a client 24 hours per day in their private setting. Caregiver will stay in the client’s home and be provided with private sleeping quarters. All meals will be provided for the client, prepared by the caregiver and will assist the client with the activities of daily living.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Implements and supports patient care-plan.
- Takes and records patient’s vital signs.
- Provides routine care, such as bathing, dressing and feeding.
- Provides patient transportation to doctor’s appointments, outside activities and shopping.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s licence and proof of auto insurance.
- Agrees to use client’s vehicle, when available, for any transportation before using caregivers.
- Grocery shopping will be done by caregiver, receipts must be provided to Expicare weekly for review.
- Light housekeeping.
- Provides client with laundry and linen changes.
- Provides medication reminders.
- Meal preparation and clean-up. Meals are provided for caregiver.
- Provides for a safe living environment for client without infringing on the clients rights.
- Caregiver understands that no assistance is to be offered regarding any financial matters of the clients.
- Report any change in the client’s condition or location to the office of Expicare Nursing Agency.
- Family members of the caregiver are not permitted to visit or stay over night in client’s home.
Must be a Home Health Aide. Must be able to follow oral or written directions. Must have adequate language skills in order to effectively deliver care to the general public.
Varies based upon location. Reasonable accommodations can be expected by the caregiver.
No long distance or phone calls resulting in a charge, may be made on the clients telephone.