Delray Beach Senior Care
At Home Health Care in Delray Beach
Here at Expicare Nursing Agency, we understand that maintaining an independent living environment can be very important to most seniors. We also understand that maintaining that independence can get a bit overwhelming at times. Expicare’s professional nurses have the experience, understanding and compassion to help you and your loved ones maintain a higher quality of living without sacrificing independence.
Sometimes a helping hand with bathing, dressing, meal preparation or other daily chores by a Home Health Aide is all it takes. On the other hand, if you require a higher skill level, you may prefer the services of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to deliver the highest quality care. Either way, you can count on Expicare’s professional staff to evaluate and respond promptly and effectively to your needs, at whatever level of care is necessary.
Expicare Nursing Agency has been providing an excellent level of care to residents of Delray Beach nursing home and assisted living facilities for over 30 years. Our highly qualified nurses are available to you or your loved ones for as little as a one hour bath visits to round-the-clock care.
Benefits of At-Home Health Care
When you want to take care of your elderly loved one, you may choose to find an at-home nurse who can take care of them. Unfortunately, it is not always possible for family members to come by daily or even weekly because they might live out of state. Especially when this is the case, you and your elderly loved one may be deciding between at-home nursing care or going to a nursing home facility.
Our team at Expicare knows how difficult this is and understands that this life-changing decision can make the difference in whether or not your elderly loved one is comfortable and happy or just another patient in a nursing home. We provide specialized care to your loved ones that is unique to their illnesses, injuries, and activity level. If you would like to speak with a member of our team today about how we can help your family, please reach out to our office today.
Choosing At-Home Health Care Over a Nursing Home
Sending a loved one to a nursing home is extremely common when they begin exhibiting signs of Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia, or if they have suffered an illness or injury that is hard for them to recover from. But is a nursing home really the right option? At Expicare Nursing Agency, we value the individual patient and work hard to ensure we are fulfilling their specific needs.
We know how important it is for your loved one to be in a familiar area where they are free to continue with their daily activities. Their at-home nurse can provide them with as little or as much support as they need and make sure they are as comfortable as possible during their treatment.
Family Members Can Visit at Any Point
Many nursing homes only allow families to come visit their elderly loved ones during a specific set of visiting hours. Even if the loved ones are the people who are footing the bill for the nursing home, the facility is not afraid to kick them out once these hours are over. When you choose Expicare at-home health care for your loved one, we ensure that your loved one can maintain their relationships with friends and families. It is important to maintain relationships during the treatment process, and your family and friends are welcome to come and go when it is comfortable for them.
The Medical Care Your Loved One Needs
While it is true that our friendly and welcoming staff provides wonderful companionship to your loved one, our main priority is ensuring they are getting the medical attention they deserve. We thoughtfully design our program to meet each of our patient’s specific medical needs, whether it is physical therapy to help get your loved one through an injury, giving them the right doses of medication and treatment to help with their diabetes or other illness, or ensuring they are maintaining a healthy weight and remembering to eat when their dementia worsens.
Your loved one’s safety and health is a top priority, and when you work with us, you know you are getting the care your loved one needs. For more information, please reach out to Expicare Nursing Agency now.
Independent Living Facilities
- Abbey Delray 2000 Lowson Blvd, Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South 1717 Homewood Blvd, Delray Beach, Florida
- Harbour’s Edge 401 East Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, Florida
- The Hamlet 3600 Hamlet Drive, Delray Beach, Florida
- Heritage Park Of West Delray 5858 Heritage Park Way, Delray Beach, Florida
- Colonial Inn At Heritage Park 14565 Sims Rd, Delray Beach, Florida
- Heritage Park West 5859 Heritage Park Way, Delray Beach, Florida
- Heritage Park East 14555 Sims Rd, Delray Beach, Florida
Assisted Living Nursing Care
Many people choose Expicare Nursing Agency for their caring and devoted Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides. These are the caregivers who provide personal care and hands-on assistance with the activities of daily living for people who need additional aid in their home, assisted living facility, nursing home or hospital and cannot complete these tasks independently due to safety or physical limitations.
Expicare Nursing Agency has been providing this level of care to residents of Delray Beach nursing home and assisted living facilities for over 30 years. Our highly qualified nurses are available to you or your loved ones for as little as a one hour bath visit to round-the-clock care.
Delray Beach Nursing Homes
- Abbey Delray 2105 Sw 11th Court, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Abbey Delray South 1717 Homewood Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Harbours Edge 401 E Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Lake View Care Center At Delray 5430 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Manorcare Health Services 16200 Jog Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446
Assisted Living Facilities
- Villa Of Kings & Queens Of Delray Beach 13415 Barwick Road, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Heritage Park East 14555 Sims Road, Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Arden Courts Of Delray Beach 16150 Jog Rd., Delray Beach, FL 33446
- South County Mental Health Center 16158 South Military Trail, Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Homewood Residence At Delray Beach 8020 W. Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Abbey Delray Health Center 2000 Lowson Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Ashley Place 3815 Nw 10th Street, Delray Beach, FL 33445
*The list above does not represent any endorsement of any facility or service.